Saturday, April 14, 2007

THE UK'S NEXT PSYCHIC SUPERSTAR - Shirley Surely?


to buy click here:

Buy Shirley from Amazon UK

...Thanks so much to Maria - (WINNER of the High Spirits with Mr Ghostman Spirit Academy) for this message:

p.s. Erol, if you're out there....!!!






Hi

Yeah that's me (Oh the shame!!!). Marc's site is brilliant, I've been reading his blog. He's the funniest man I've ever met. Doing Spririt Academy was the most hilarious thing I've ever done too! I laughed so much I cried. Marc laying on Joel 'to open up his chakras'- absolute genious! And as for 'My New Best Friend', I can't believe Marc stays in character the way he does. To march round someones living room doing 'the grand old duke of york' like his life depended on it!! Love him!


Can't wait for the new show, my boyfriend is annoying me by constantly replying "I mean c'mon" after everything I say! I think the new characters will go down a storm... Move over Little Britain!

Maria
(The UK's Next Psychic Superstar!!!! HA HA!!!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think she was a bit taken back when I spotted her! Haha!

Luke

Pin-gli said...

Hahahahah....legend

Anthony said...

Brilliant....come on Erol your public awaits....

Anonymous said...

EROL! EROL! EROL! Move over Blair...

EROL! EROL! EROL! I want his babies